Give families developmental activities for infants which fit into their daily lives
Show parents how to help their birth to 36-month-old children realize their fullest potential. Provide parents with reproducible activities to integrate all aspects of development. Plus, parents learn how their child is doing with six developmental charts summarizing normal skills development for each 3-month time period. Together you and the parent can refer to the charts to track the child's progress.
Helping Babies Learn teaches parents how to observe and plan appropriate activities with their child. Parents discover how to use interactions to promote the development of cognition, communication, socialization, movement, self-care, and safety. Plus, parents learn how to emphasize having fun with their baby.
Choose from a wide variety of developmentally sequenced activities parents can use every day! Activities address
- Home Routinesgetting ready for sleep, having fun at mealtime
- Indoor Activitieslearning to imitate, playing make-believe
- Excursionsplaying at the park, taking a trip to the supermarket
- Social Developmentunderstanding tantrum behavior, crying to communicate
- Health and Safetyknowing when to call the doctor, preventing accidents, and much more!