Customized Reporting Solutions Empower you to Make Insightful Data-Driven Decisions.
We understand that you accumulate volumes of student data from various sources on a daily basis. Turning this data into useful information and finding how to better utilize this information to make impactful decisions, can be a challenge.
Pearson’s online data reporting solutions, Results Online and ReadyResults.net, can help you use student data to create meaningful learning opportunities and help teachers, parents, and administrators work together to help each student succeed. Furthermore, with our reporting solutions you will be able to:
- Obtain a better view of how well students performed
- Pinpoint areas in need of improvement or areas in which students excel
- Explore the root cause of anomalies in academic performance
- Guide resource allocation
- Set achievement goals with students and teachers
- Make strategic, well-informed school decisions
With our two web-based reporting solutions, you will be able to easily obtain quick, customizable and powerful analytics that provide data-rich insights and help improve student learning.
If you send your assessments to Pearson for scanning, scoring, and reporting, use Results Online to create customized reports.
- Conduct longitudinal analysis for tracking student performance over time by student, class, district, and diocese (available Fall 2011)
- Securely feeds data to you directly from Pearson’s Central Scoring Service
Results Online works with the following Pearson Learning assessments:
If you locally scan and score Pearson OMR test documents* at your school, district, or diocese office, use ReadyResults.net to create your score reports online.
- Requires an OMR scanner and local scanning documents
- Scan, score, and report locally for immediate results
ReadyReslults.net interfaces with the following Pearson Learning Assessments:
* Note: Local scoring of Pearson image books is not supported by Pearson and not recommended.