The Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System (D-KEFS) is the first nationally standardized set of tests to evaluate higher level cognitive functions in both children and adults.
With nine stand-alone tests, comprehensively assess the key components of executive functions believed to be mediated primarily by the frontal lobe.
Its game-like format is engaging for examinees, encouraging optimal performance without providing “right/wrong” feedback that can create frustration in some children and adults.
- Assess the integrity of the frontal system of the brain
- Determine how deficits in abstract, creative thinking may impact daily life
- Plan coping strategies and rehabilitation programs tailored to each patient’s profile of executive-function strengths and weaknesses
D-KEFS offers two forms: Standard Record Forms include all nine D-KEFS tests, while the Alternate Record Forms include alternate versions of D-KEFS Sorting, Verbal Fluency, and 20 Questions Tests. An alternate set of Sorting Cards is also available.
Correlates with CVLT–II
D-KEFS is correlated with the CVLT®–II, providing information concerning the role of memory on D-KEFS performance.
The D-KEFS Scoring Assistant® makes generating D-KEFS score reports faster and easier.
- Record and score the nine D-KEFS subtests as a complete battery or as individual subtests
- Produce, view, and print score reports in a tabular or graphic format