The Quickview® Social History inventory helps provide the clinician with a complete psychosocial history in nine major areas in a limited amount of time. Clinicians can use this test to help:
- Screen for social, psychological, and physical problems to aid diagnosis and treatment planning
- Facilitate DSM-IV® diagnostic classification
- Clarify client history for follow-up interviews
- Expedite routine data collection and report writing
- Enables the clinician or other staff to collect a standardized set of social and clinical data on every client with a minimal amount of administration time.
- Designed to help meet Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations' (JCAHO) consolidated standards for psychological assessment.
|Demographics and Identifying Data
||Occupational History/Financial Status
|Family of Origin
||Symptom Screen (psychological and physical)
Interpretive Report (Product Number 51475)
The report provides a narrative description of client demographic and clinical information. The Symptom Screen section presents client-reported information about general and mental health status. The Follow-Up Interview Summary presents data in a format that is useful for subsequent interviews.
View a sample Interpretive Report.
Q Local™ Software - Enables you to score assessments, report results, and store and export data on your computer.
Mail-in Scoring Service - Specially designed answer sheets are mailed to us for processing within 24–48 hours of receipt and returned via regular mail.
- Allows you to score the assessments at your site.